As you may have already noticed, the Aerogramme Writers’ Studio website and social media pages have not been updated since early May. We apologise for the unexplained absence. This has been due to illness, and some other unexpected challenges.
We do hope to relaunch the site very soon. In the meantime, you can visit some of our most popular posts via the links below
- A Guide to Short Story Contests in 2017
- Residencies for Writers in 2017
- 15 Literary Magazines for New & Unpublished Writers
- How to Submit Your Writing to Literary Magazines
- How a Cover Letter Can Help You Get Published
- The Story Spine: Pixar’s 4th Rule of Storytelling
Maintaining and updating this website is expensive. It takes hundreds of hours which largely goes unpaid. If you would like to help keep it running, please consider supporting us in one or more of the following ways:
- Sign up for a FREE 30-day Audible trial. You’ll receive two free audiobooks and we’ll receive a small commission (even if you cancel your subscription at the end of the trial).
- Sign up for a FREE two-month Skillshare trial. You’ll receive access to dozens of writing classes with teachers including Susan Orlean, Daniel José Older and Emily Gould, and we’ll receive a small commission (again, even if you cancel your subscription at the end of the trial). This offer ends on 30 June
- Advertise on Aerogramme Writers’ Studio. Do you have a book, writers’ workshop, literary magazine or another project that you’d like to promote? Email us now to receive a 20% discount code.
- Follow Aerogramme Writers’ Studio on Facebook and Twitter, and share our posts with your friends.
Thank you for your support.